Wybierz interesujący Cię temat
- Information about the service
- Terms of Service
- Technical requirements
- Agreement for the Supply of Digital Content
- Newsletter service
- Agreement for the provision of digital content in exchange for a price
- Complaints procedure
- Personal data and cookies
- Newsletter Terms Amendment
- Final provisions
§ 1 Information about the service
- The owner of the service available at https://business-studiofigura.com/ is Studio Figura International Limited Liability Company with its registered office at 26 Skórzewska Street, Wysogotowo, 62-081, National Court Register (KRS) number 0000820105, Tax Identification Number 7812004670, REGON number 385111400, contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Through the service and its subpages, the owner of the service provides electronic services, including the Newsletter service, and enables the User to agree to the provision of digital content, which involves data payments. The newsletter regulations also apply to all websites or services that refer to it, as well as to web pages that are launched for a specific product, service, or event.
§ 2 Definitions
- Newsletter Subscription Form – an interactive form available on the Service or another website provided by the Owner of the Service, allowing registration for the Newsletter service.
- Newsletter – an electronic service provided by the Owner of the Service to the User who has actively subscribed to the Newsletter list through the Subscription Form available within the Service or on a dedicated Newsletter subscription page. As part of the service, materials are delivered.
- Materials – data generated and delivered in digital form, including information provided in exchange for subscribing to the newsletter, or data generated or delivered during the provision of the newsletter service; digital content within the meaning of Article 2 point 5 of the Consumer Rights Act.
- Subscriber – A User who has expressed the desire to use the Newsletter service and has consented to receive messages via email to the email address provided by them.
- Data payment - providing personal data of the User in exchange for the delivery of Materials
- Price – the value expressed in monetary units that the User is obligated to pay to the Owner of the Service for a product, and concerning a digital product – also the digital representation of value; price within the meaning of Article 2 point 5 of the Consumer Rights Act.
- Newsletter Regulations – this document.
- Service – the website located at https://business-studiofigura.com/ and all its subpages and web pages that are launched for a specific product, service, event, etc.
- User – any individual visiting the Service and wanting to use the Newsletter service. The Service is not intended for children. The User should be at least 16 years old or, in the case of individuals below 16 years of age, obtain the consent of a legal guardian to receive the services. The Owner of the Service is authorized to take actions to verify the User's age.
- Order – a User's statement of intent made through the Service, another dedicated interface, or via email, aiming directly to conclude a contract on the terms specified in the Service Regulations.
- Consumer Rights Act - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
- Information society service - any service normally provided for remuneration, at a distance, by electronic means, and at the individual request of the User.
- Act on the provision of electronic services - Act of 18 July 2022 on the provision of electronic services.
- Telecommunications Law - Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law.
§ 3 Terms of Service
- The Newsletter regulations specify the rules for using the Newsletter services, the process of entering into and terminating agreements for the delivery of digital content, which may involve data payments or payment of a price, delivery conditions, and the complaint procedure.
- The terms for using electronic services other than the Newsletter are regulated in the Service Regulations.
- For the purposes of the Newsletter regulations, the Owner of the Service provides the following contact details:
- mailing address: 26 Skórzewska Street, 62-081 Wysogotowo,
- email address: email@example.com
- The information provided on the Service's website regarding the Newsletter service does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code but is merely an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- Before using the Service, the Owner of the Service provides the User with the Newsletter regulations free of charge, located at the bottom of the Service's website and each time alongside the Newsletter subscription form. The content of the Newsletter regulations can be saved by the User at any time by downloading, saving it to a storage device, or printing it from the Service's website.
§ 4 Technical requirements
- The User may use the Newsletter in accordance with the Newsletter regulations and applicable laws, as well as in a manner that does not disrupt the functioning of the Service or the activities of other Users.
- Using the Service, including subscribing to the Newsletter, is possible, provided that the User meets the minimum technical requirements:
- Having a device capable of accessing the Internet, equipped with a functioning operating system such as Mac OS, Android, Windows,
- Installing on the above-mentioned device the latest version of a web browser that supports HTML5 and provides access to Internet resources, such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, or another compatible web browser that supports cookies.
- Having an active email account.
- Using electronic services involves transmitting data over the Internet, which is associated with risks inherent to this network.
- To ensure security on the Service, the Owner of the Service implements technical, organizational, and legal measures appropriate to the level of security threats. In particular, measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access, acquisition, or modification of personal data transmitted over the Internet. The Owner of the Service ensures the security of data transmission within the Service by using Secure Sockets Layer protocol.
§ 5 Agreement for the Supply of Digital Content
- The Service Owner enables the User to agree to the supply of digital content.
- The User enters into an agreement for the supply of digital content, whereby the User is obligated to make payment in data or pay the price.
- The agreement for the supply of digital content in exchange for payment in data is governed by the terms specified in point 6 of the Newsletter Terms and Conditions.
- The agreement for the supply of digital content in exchange for a price is governed by the terms specified in point 7 of the Newsletter Terms – Agreement for the Supply of Digital Content in Exchange for a price.
§ 6 Newsletter service
The Service Owner reserves the right to discontinue the provision of the Newsletter service at any time. In the event of discontinuation of the Newsletter service, the Service Owner will notify the User via the email address provided during the subscription process for the Newsletter service.
§ 7 Agreement for the provision of digital content in exchange for a price
- The user who does not wish to agree to the provision of digital content, which involves payment with data, has the option to agree to the provision of digital content, for which they will be required to pay a price.
- The User purchases Materials in exchange for a price by placing an Order.
- To place an Order, the User must provide the data required for Order fulfillment, including 1) first name, 2) last name, 3) street, 4) postal code, 5) city, 6) email address, and in the case of a business entity to which consumer law applies, additionally: 7) company name and tax identification number
- In response to the placed Order, the Service Owner will present the sales terms or provide a dedicated interface to finalize the Order.
§ 8 Complaints procedure
- In case of any objections regarding the Newsletter service or the operation of the Website, the User can submit a complaint:
- in paper form to the postal address: 26 Skórzewska Street, 62-081 Wysogotowo,
- in electronic form to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The complaint should include data that allows for the identification of the User, the subject of the complaint, and the requests related to the complaint. It is recommended to provide in the description of the complaint information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, particularly the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity, specification of the request, and contact information of the complainant.
- All complaints are resolved promptly, no later than 30 calendar days from the date of submitting the complaint. The complainant receives a response in the same form in which the complaint was submitted unless the User specifies otherwise.
§ 9 Personal data and cookies
§ 10 Newsletter Terms Amendment
- The Owner of the Service reserves the right, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, to make changes to the Newsletter Regulations.
- The Owner of the Service is entitled to unilaterally amend the Newsletter Regulations to the extent that it has not been individually agreed upon with the User for justified reasons. Justified reasons include, in particular:
- The change in the universally applicable law in the territory of the Republic of Poland to the extent that such amendment modifies the content of the Newsletter Regulations or imposes an obligation on the Owner of the Service to make a specific modification to the Newsletter Regulations.
- The Regulations require supplementation, clarification, or modification due to the provisions of the universally applicable law in the territory of the Republic of Poland or the need to create greater transparency of the Newsletter Regulations - to the extent that the supplementation, clarification, or modification of the Newsletter Regulations is permitted by the law or due to the necessity of increasing transparency of the Newsletter Regulations.
- The issuance of decisions, recommendations, directives, or similar acts by public administration authorities that modify the content of the Newsletter Regulations or impose an obligation on the Owner of the Service to make a specific modification to the Newsletter Regulations.
- The introduction by the Owner of the Service new functionalities of the Service or modification of their existing scope - to the extent that the new functionalities modify the content of the Newsletter Regulations.
- The introduction by the Owner of the Service of new or modification of existing information systems - to the extent that they impact the content of the Newsletter Regulations, and the modification of the Newsletter Regulations is objectively necessary and directly related to the introduction of new or modification of existing information systems.
- The emergence of judicial or administrative case law indicating that the content of the Newsletter Regulations is contrary to the law - to the extent that, from the perspective of an average Consumer or Business customer with consumer rights, the proposed change to the Newsletter Regulations is in their favor.
- The amendment to the Newsletter Regulations does not apply to agreements concluded before the effective date of the change to the Newsletter Regulations. The provisions of the Regulations in force on the day the User expresses their intention to enter into an agreement shall apply to agreements concluded before the effective date of the change to the Newsletter Regulations.
- The Owner of the Service informs the User about the proposed amendment to the Newsletter Regulations by publishing the content of the proposed amendment, the date of the changes to the Newsletter Regulations, and the unified content of the Newsletter Regulations after the changes.
- In the case of the Newsletter service, the Owner of the Service will inform the User about the content of the proposed amendment to the Newsletter Regulations, the effective date of the changes to the Newsletter Regulations, and the unified content of the Newsletter Regulations after the changes via the email provided during the subscription process for the Newsletter service.
- Before the changes to the Newsletter Regulations take effect, the User may notify the Owner of the Service that they do not accept the introduced changes. The statement of non-acceptance of the amendment to the Regulations is equivalent to the User's resignation from the Newsletter service.
- In the case of ongoing agreements (e.g., Newsletter service), the changes made in the Newsletter Regulations are binding for the User if they have been properly notified of the changes and have not terminated the agreement within 14 days from the day of receiving the notification of the change.
§ 11 Final provisions
- Agreements are concluded in the Polish language and based on the provisions of Polish law.
- To avoid any doubts, it is assumed that none of the provisions of the Newsletter Regulations shall limit the consumer rights granted to the User under the applicable laws in the territory of the Republic of Poland. If the Newsletter Regulations of such nature are identified, the provisions of the applicable law shall prevail.
- Matters not regulated in the Newsletter Regulations shall be governed by the provisions of Polish law.
- The regulations come into effect on July 27, 2023.